WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SVP FULL CIRCLE?
Organizations selected for Full Circle will each receive the following:
- Program: An intensive, hands-on 14 week program (~15 hours/month) consisting of workshops, consulting sessions, and networking opportunities that help your organization meet its impact and financial goals.
- Coaching: Teams of SVP Partners serving as coaches alongside your organization throughout the Full Circle program.
- Network: Access to a growing support network of innovative nonprofits and socially conscious private sector professionals eager to share their skills and expertise.
- Funding: Unrestricted funding as well as the opportunity to win additional prize money at the final pitch event of the program.
- Organizations that apply must be designated as 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations operating in Allegheny County or have a Fiscal Sponsor
- Organizations that apply must designate at least two leadership staff who will participate consistently throughout the duration of the 14 week Full Circle program.
- Organizations, if selected, will be asked to submit their most recent annual report and/or year-end financial statements.