Who We Select
SVP seeks to accelerate nonprofits that face a critical juncture in their organization’s potential to scale impact and reach greater financial sustainability. The following characteristics define an organization that is the right match for Full Circle programming:
- Culture: An organization whose leadership and organizational culture is open to new ideas.
- Innovative: An organization whose model, approach, programs, products or services are innovative within its field or industry.
- Impact Driven: An organization whose leadership is seeking to expand and grow their impact.
- Focus on Outcomes: An organization whose leadership is focused on achieving measurable outcomes.
- Energy: An organization whose leadership sees challenges as opportunities and is committed to the intensity of the Full Circle program.
- Collaborative: An organization whose leadership is eager to engage in small-group collaborative learning.