Join the Next Generation of Philanthropy
SVP Pittsburgh is seeking:
In order to realize our DEI commitments, SVP Pittsburgh has redesigned and is re-launching our Fellows program. We invite socially conscious professionals, students, and entrepreneurs, to join our network of engaged philanthropists (SVP Partners) through the SVP Fellows Program. Traditionally, SVP Partners contribute annually to the organization in addition to providing coaching and mentoring. SVP Fellows are invited to join as SVP Partners with a scholarship award that covers the annual contribution. This program is designed to expand our Partner network by providing access to those who may not be able to make a financial contribution, but have skills and expertise that can support the nonprofit organizations we serve.
About the Program
The SVP Fellows Program will launch in March of 2023. The year-long program will provide the opportunity for those interested in social responsibility and civic engagement to bring their knowledge, skills, and expertise to nonprofit organizations in the region. SVP Fellows will benefit from:
- Professional Development: opportunities for learning and skill-building throughout the program in areas of DEI, Coaching, and Facilitation.
- Increased Awareness: build knowledge and insight about the inequities that exist in our society and systemic injustices that impact our communities and work with nonprofit leaders to improve and enhance their solutions.
- Professional Network: connect with a growing community of civically engaged professionals from across industries who are eager to build friendships and partnerships with their SVP colleagues.
*Upon successful completion of the Fellowship, 2023 Fellows will be invited to return as an SVP Partner for a 3-year term with 1 complimentary year.
Fellowship Obligations and Expectations:
- Serve as Full Circle coach for 1 year
- Attend Full Circle meetings, workshops, and gatherings
- Complete year-end evaluation of Fellows program for SVP
- Support Full Circle Fellows and nonprofit recruitment for 2024 by being available for 1:1 meetings with prospective candidates, testimonials, and/or present at information sessions
- Fellowship Application
- Applicant Review and Scoring by Selection Committee
- Finalist Interviews
Applications for the 2023 Fellowship are now closed.