Become An SVP Partner
SVP Partners make a financial commitment that provides an unrestricted financial award to the nonprofit organizations we serve. Beyond a financial investment. SVP Partners are engaged philanthropists who want to contribute their expertise, energy, networks to accelerate the impact of nonprofits and improve conditions for all in our region.
- Pittsburgh-based professionals who want a more direct, hands-on role philanthropic experience
- Individuals who are collaborative problem solvers that want to explore the challenges that our region’s most innovative and impactful nonprofits experience.
- People who want to have a meaningful mark on the Pittsburgh community
Tiers of Partnership
SVP Partner: Coach
The Coach tier of partnership follows the original model designed by Social Venture Partners Pittsburgh and is the suggested level of partnership to ensure the nonprofits in the Full Circle program receive the best coaching and support available.
As a coach, you make a minimum financial contribution of $1,000 to SVP and participate in the Full Circle Accelerator cohort each year. You will be partnered with one non-profit per cohort, which allows you to build a strong relationship with the cohort participants and provide one-on-one coaching for maximum impact.
Great opportunity for:
- SVP Partners who can make the time commitment to participate in the cohorts
- SVP Partners who want to give back to the Pittsburgh community through skills-based volunteering
- SVP Partners who are passionate about direct impact via coaching and are energized by building relationships with leaders across the city
SVP Partner: Consult
The Consultant tier is ideal for Pittsburgh professionals who want to contribute to SVP by being a partner, but cannot make the time commitment to coach the Full Circle Accelerator program.
As a consultant, you make a slightly larger financial contribution to SVP ($2,000) and participate in the cohorts by providing 1 or 2 specialty area consulting sessions or office hours. It is important to understand that this means you will not be partnered with a non-profit, but will instead be responsible for leading two sessions that include the entire cohort of nonprofits.
Great opportunity for:
- Partners who have coached in the past and need to take a step back
- Partners with a particular area of expertise and minimal time
SVP Partner: Sponsor
There are many businesses and organizations that see volunteerism as a core part of their value system. Additionally, there are countless professionals, especially young professionals, in Pittsburgh who would make incredible Partners, however they may face a barrier to entry with the required financial commitment. As a Sponsor, you have the opportunity to nominate someone who can make the time commitment to coaching and sponsor them by covering the financial contribution to SVP Pittsburgh.
Complete the New Partner Form to begin the SVP Partner process. Email email@example.com for more information.