The Spring 2021 cohort ended on June 24th with an incredible Final Pitch event and celebration! Each organization presented to SVP Partners, coaches, and Forbes Funds staff. The five organizations selected for the spring 2021 cohort represent a diverse group of nonprofit organizations and leaders directly addressing the needs of our community. We recognize how hard our nonprofit leaders are working to make an impact and hope that the Full Circle program provides some resources and tools to support their growth and sustainability. Thanks to sponsors Covalent and Straightforward Consulting, each organization was also awarded with a video highlighting the work of their organization. Please take a moment to watch the Spring 2021 Cohort Video to learn more about the work these organizations are doing and how you can support them.
The Spring 2021 Cohort Sponsors:
The Irick Group
SVP Pittsburgh Partners
and with generous support from The Forbes Funds and The Pittsburgh Foundation
Applications are now open for the Fall 2021 Cohort!
The Full Circle Nonprofit Accelerator; a program of Social Venture Partners (SVP) Pittsburgh and The Forbes Funds
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE FULL CIRCLE NONPROFIT ACCELERATOR?
Organizations selected for Full Circle will each receive the following:
• Program: An intensive, hands-on 14 week program (~15 hours/month) consisting of workshops, consulting sessions, and networking opportunities that help your organization meet its impact and financial goals.
• Coaching: Teams of SVP Partners serving as coaches alongside your organization throughout the Full Circle program.
• Network: Access to a growing support network of innovative nonprofits and socially conscious private sector professionals eager to share their skills and expertise.
• Funding: Selected organizations receive an unrestricted financial award as well as the opportunity to acquire additional funds and in-kind support at the final pitch event of the program.
The Full Circle program culminates with the final pitch event, which provides a platform for non-profit leaders to share their organization’s mission, impact, and organizational goals and needs to a broader audience.
• Organizations that apply must be designated as 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations operating in Allegheny County or have a Fiscal Sponsor
• Organizations that apply must designate at least two leadership staff who will participate consistently throughout the duration of the 14-week Full Circle program.
• Organizations, if selected, will be asked to submit their most recent annual report and/or year-end financial statements.
Applicants must also submit The Forbes Funds Nonprofit Needs Assessment as part of the application process.
Application closes on Wednesday, September 1st
Applicants will be notified by Friday, September 10th
**All programming will be virtual in 2021.
Friday, August 27th 10:00AM-10:45AM
About The Forbes Funds
The Forbes Funds focuses on building the management capacity and strengthening impact of community-based nonprofits individually and collectively. Our work supports capacity-building initiatives for human services and community development agencies by facilitating innovative partnerships, implementing learning cohorts, connecting local talent and initiatives to global frameworks like the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the Bateson Institutes Warm Data Labs, and building coalitions through the Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership (GPNP). Learn More: www.ForbesFunds.org
About SVP Pittsburgh
Social Venture Partners (SVP) Pittsburgh is a community of engaged philanthropists who contribute their expertise, skills, networks, and finances to grow the impact of nonprofits and tackle our community’s greatest challenges. SVP Pittsburgh’s core program is the Full Circle impact accelerator, which connects SVP Partners as executive coaches to accelerate the impact of Pittsburgh’s most innovative nonprofits. Learn More: www.SVPPittsburgh.org