Social Venture Partners (SVP) Pittsburgh and the Equity | Impact Center are collaborating for the 2022 Full Nonprofit Accelerator, a capacity-building program for small and mid-sized nonprofits in the Pittsburgh region. The Full Circle Accelerator Program is designed to address the key strategic and tactical operational challenges that nonprofit organizations and their leaders experience.
Full Circle is a proven capacity-building program designed to improve organizational efficiency, program implementation, financial sustainability, and increase overall impact. The 14-week cohort program incorporates workshops, mentoring, networking opportunities, and a pitch event. The program allows SVP’s Partners who serve as mentors and coaches to provide nonprofit leaders with resources, expertise, and strategic solutions that better prepare them to solve immediate and ongoing challenges within their organizations. Full Circle is designed to increase impact and improve overall financial sustainability. This year’s program will address the impact of COVID-19 and includes an intentional DEI focus for leaders seeking to improve their knowledge, skills, and awareness. There is no cost to participate in Full Circle. Nonprofits that successfully complete the program receive a $3,000 unrestricted award as well as additional resources, support, and financial contributions from SVP Partners and program sponsors. The Full Circle program culminates with the final pitch event, which provides a platform for nonprofit leaders to share their organization’s mission, impact, and organizational goals and needs to a broader audience.
The Full Circle curriculum areas of focus include:
- Organizational Growth Strategy
- Financial Sustainability
- Storytelling: Communicating Impact
- Organizations that apply must be designated as 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (or have a fiscal sponsor) operating in or around Allegheny County.
- Organizations that apply must designate at least two leadership staff who will participate consistently throughout the duration of the 14-week Full Circle program. The time commitment is approximately 60 hours over the 14-week period including 3 Saturday sessions.
- Organizations, if selected, will be asked to submit their most recent annual report and/or year-end financial statements.
The 2022 program will include both in-person and virtual meetings and gatherings.
About SVP Pittsburgh
SVP cultivates effective philanthropists, strengthens nonprofits, and invests in collaborative solutions – building powerful relationships to tackle our communities’ social challenges.
About the Equity | Impact Center
The Equity | Impact Center addresses systemic inequity through broad social, cultural, and economic solutions and comprehensive, intentionally designed initiatives.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org